Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A little about Rebecca P

Yes First off I am Hayley P's Sister. Well I am the youngest of the bunch, also the newest to the group. I am the Mother of Two. M is 3 and Peyton died April of 2007. She would be 5 if she were still with us, 5 hours after receiving vaccinations she quit breathing. She didn't die then. she developed seizures and the only thing that was conclusive about her rare situation was that she had mercury in her blood which destroyed her blood brain barrier. She lived for seven months and she gave all she had to living. Children a tough and she never quit smiling. God has been so good to me! I am so blessed. I truly live on Gods Grace alone. I have so many God moments. God is always right no matter how much life can suck sometimes. I was holding Peyton when she Died, and I was looking into the Beautiful face of my daughter the moment She saw our Master face to face. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it is about learning to Dance in the Rain! We donated her organs and that has been a true blessing for me. I firmly believe that Peyton lived her entire life and her purpose was to save the Children she did. I had to learn to enjoy life without her and I am still struggling with it today. My son was 2 weeks old when she died.......Yea I was questioning God Big time..... The truth of Gods love is NOT that he allows bad things to happen to us, it is HIS PROMISE to be there with us when they do......God knows what he is dong..... We just have to trust Him no MAtter What!! Hey that kinda sounds like FAITH>>>>right? M is my life he is such a blessing! Even though I was grieving for Peyton I still had to get up in the morning and take care of M. M saved my life. My little guy kept me going. He is such a sweet, loving Child that has the most beautiful eyes that truly dance. He loves life and his mama. See E my niece (Hayley P's daughter) is only 3 weeks younger than him so they are the best of friends. I am currently new BACK in town. I was born and raised here but I lived in Nashville, TN for a while and I am back, newly engaged to a wonderful man! He is the Newest Doctor in town and he is the most amazing Guy ever. He is truly my angel, my God send. He is kind and compassionate, funny and just plain nice. He loves me for just me. He brings so much peace in my life. He is the most amazing Dad to M. Like I said God has truly blessed my life. I really enjoy M&M we have a good time and the kids love it as well. I love to stay in shape so exercising it fun to me....such a stress reliever. I feel better all day when I get up and get going with the Manchester Momas..We are truly Making More out of Mommyhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment