Friday, June 18, 2010

Leaner, Greener.... and Cheaper?

I have been consuming large quantities of Bear Naked Granola since this whole diet business started. At this point in the game, Bear Naked Granola is possibly one of the yummiest foods I will allow myself to put in my mouth. I eat it in all kinds of stuff, yogurt (both frozen and non-frozen) with berries, with milk and even by it self. If you haven't tried Bear Naked, you really should! Then, I realized how much it is costing me to consume these vast amounts of granola. Around $6 for a small package of about two cups.

So, I hit the web and Googled low-cal granola recipes. I found one that incorporates oranges and vanilla. I made some today and it is super YUMMY! If you would like the recipe you can visit this site

Do you have any yummy, healthy, cost-saving recipes? Please share them with us!


Granola in process...


Mmmmmm... yummy.


Oooooo...pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment