Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little about Hayley P

I am Hayley P! I am a mother to a beautiful 3 year old girl! I grew up in our small town and married a wonderful man. He had a house in a larger town and we made that our home. We started a family and eventually grew out of the house. He is a public service worker and after the baby was born I quit my job to stay home. With that said we were on a limited income and I was not leaving my baby with strangers just to get a bigger and nicer house! We searched, and searched, and searched! A close relative suggested a home in the small town I grew up in that was for sale. My first thought was yeah right my husband does not want to drive 45min. to work and back each day!! I briefly told him about it and HE wanted to go look!! It was love at first sight! We both felt like God meant for us to have this house! It was a foreclosed home. We placed an offer and waited. The offer was taken and we had a new home and still needed to sell ours in the larger town. It took 9 long months, but again God was with us! The church down the road bought it because they needed to expand!! God is Awesome as E would say!

Since the sale of our home we have completely gutted the new home and fixed all the problems one can run into during a renovation. We have lived with my parents for the past 8 months while work was going on in the old but new home (the house was built in 1937). I have enjoyed my parents very much, and will be forever grateful for the love and grace that they have shown to my family during this time. Thanks mom and dad!! I love you!!

However, the last 4 ½ years of marriage and a child have placed me into the “Happy Fat” stage!! I am no longer “Happy Fat”! I am fat but also happy with my life. I would like to be healthier! I need to lose 63lbs. My goal is to lose 50 by the end of the year!! I was in a size 8 when I married and am going to get back to that size 8 soon!!

I started walking alone and that was no fun. Shannon was also walking alone and I don’t think she was having much fun either. We joined up and now we have fun! We since then have had several more ladies and children to join up with us and start having fun while sweating!

No comments:

Post a Comment