Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does this make my butt look....

SIX POUNDS LIGHTER!!! Why, yes...my butt does look six pounds lighter! I went in and weighed today and have lost another six pounds! For a total of 23.4 lbs since April 19.

On my way to weigh, I really thought that I would not have lost all that much. I have had a really difficult week with the bummed ankle, a Peanut with Strep and 744,612 other things going on. I was just hoping I had not gained. Then I got there and swa the numbers and started jumping up and down. I couldn't stop giggling. The nurse thought I was a hoot. This just makes me want to get out and start working that much harder!

If you haven't noticed Jen's last post, we have decided to all walk in the March of Dimes 5K in November. Several of us are hoping to be jogging the 5K by that time. The March of Dimes cause is especially dear to us because 4 of the 7 babies that walk with us every morning were born prematurely. We would love for you to join us, come out and see us or sponsor us!

No comments:

Post a Comment