Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I Can't Workout without

Bondi Band: these headbands are amazing!  They keep the hair back, the sweat off the face and don't slip off!  I have 3 and just won another one, but want a Wicking Ponytale Hat.

My ipod Nano and the armband.  I do want the Nike + iPod Sport Kit

I decent ponytale holder, Goody StayPut (which I have ran out of).

A BPA Free Re-usable water bottle, 32oz. 

I have a S2H Relay, but could live without it.  It is a good concept and I loved the idea of earning 60 points for every 60 minutes of activity (which I am doing almost everyday), but it does not work unless your arms are moving constantly.  So, pushing a stroller does not work with this.  I emailed the company and complained.  They reimbursed me my money and promised to send me their new product (a pedometer that you earn points for every 10,000 steps).  I like it because with the points I can buy itunes giftcards!  Hopefully, the new product works better.  I do try to remember to wear it when I am not pushing the stroller.  It is really hard to push the Triplet Stroller with one hand though!

Our group workouts have gotten smaller.  Shannon and I are the only ones walking in the morning now  :-(

The pictures from Shannon's Mountain Post don't do the mountain justice. That thing is huge and steep and we did it!  I had serious doubts and am still surprised I made it.  That stroller is HEAVY.  My van had trouble going up it when we drove over there to take pictures of it! 

1 comment:

  1. J, you and S are two tough cookies! Proud of both of y'all, and can't wait to hit the pavement with you again soon....oooh, the mountain is calling me.....

    ReplyDelete