Thursday, August 5, 2010

Go UP a size

In shoes!  Ever since I started walking almost everyday, my feet have been killing me.  Mostly, my toes and heels.  Towards the end of each walk, it took everything I had to make it back to the van.  I always wear toenail polish and one night when I took it off, I noticed that some of my toes were black-n-blue (from hitting the front of my shoes when we walked downhill).  I asked around and got the best advice: go up a size.  My current shoes were old and falling apart and since my birthday is next week (I turn the big 3-0!), I bought new shoes (Nike running), going up a size.  And I did and my feet could not be happier!  My feet actually have room to swell in this GA heat and for all the uphill and downhill work we do.

So, if your feet are really killing you, go UP a size!  

No comments:

Post a Comment