Friday, August 27, 2010


Let me start by saying that getting sick with a head cold is no fun in the summer!! Now that I have gotten that off my chest I can breathe (wait no I can’t because my nose is stopped up!!  Ugh!!). Well the week started just like any other Monday, up at 6am and waking up my sweet baby girl up by 6:15am only to find she has a 102.4 degree fever!!  Needless to say I haven’t walked any this week.  I did do P90 on Monday, Tuesday, and by Wednesday I was sick. Good news is that my E was well!! I think I am too now!!

I have had scale and non-scale victories the past week!!  The scale victory is obvious but here is the non-scale which may be better than the scale….My sister is getting married next month and the bridesmaid dress that I was measured for and was ordered came in a couple of weeks ago and did not fit at all (in a very soft voice…. it was too small.)!! Now for the non-scale part…The lady was able to let the dress out and make it fit. However, at my last fitting she had to TAKE THE DRESS BACK IN!! YES!!! That felt great!!

I am kind of moving all over the place today. So bear with me… In my last post I told you about my new way of life. I don’t want to call it a diet because I am committed to living the vegetarian life.  Here are some websites that were given to me by some of my Facebook friends:

I also thought I would share the book I am reading.  I have laughed and cried all in the same chapter.
Disclaimer: I must say that the language in the book is rough, but if you can get past it there is some good information.  The name of the book is “Skinny Bitch”. http://www.skinnybitch.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment