Monday, August 23, 2010

Checking In


I haven’t posted anything in a long time so I thought  that I would check in. Also, I haven’t been walking with the girls this past month (its so hot here). I have chosen to get up earlier and walk with my dad. It has been a wonderful father-daughter time.

 My weight loss is going well. I have lost 1/3 of the amount I want to lose!!! I also have decided to become a Vegetarian!!  It has been a week since I had meat and I love it!! My husband….not so much. I am still working on him.

2 comments:

  1. Yah!!!! I've been a vegetarian for 12 years, and I never looked back. I lost 35 pounds within 3 months when I first became one. Unfortunately I've gained more than that since becoming a stay at home mom. I'm proud you decided to become one, though. Best of luck!! :)
    (I graduated with Shannon in case you're wondering who this stranger is) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could walk some in the evenings, ladies, but it is still so bloomin' hot....I walked with E the other night and it was still 96 degrees!!!! But hey, if you are up for it, so am I. I am all about the group imperative!!!! :-) Good to hear from ya, Hayley!!

    ReplyDelete