Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Member Orientation: Energy Erin

So this morning Peanut and I were walking toward Hayley's house to start the daily routine with a lag in our step. The stroller seemed heavier to push. It was way hotter than usual. It was just kind of blah! So, because I am a prayer, that is just what I did. I asked God to restore our energy -- to give us a boost of the excitement that we had when we first started. As I continued to walk, I noticed the sun shining through the trees differently. It was beautiful. Was it God responding to my prayers? Maybe so!

Peanut and I reached Hayley's house and to our surprise we had a new member drive up with her stroller, water bottle and walking shoes! Her name is Erin; she is a friend from church. She is a super fun chic! She is going to add so much energy and aspiration to our little group that we have nicknamed her "Energy Erin."

We discussed adding her to the blog and decided that she needed to meet "membership requirements." Of coarse, we had to figure out what those would be so Hayley and I made an executive decision that when any new member has walked with us for five days, they get to join. So, look forward to her posting on all kinds of lean, mean mommy stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to earn my bloggin' stripes!! (And, can't wait to walk tomorrow a.m.!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to need a new picture!!

    ReplyDelete