Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Big Challenge

Bright & early tomorrow morning ABC & I are going to stay with my parents for about a month.  I am NOT looking forward to the long drive (suppose to be 7 hours, but we will see how long it takes us).  I love going to stay with my parents, being able to see my family & friends, having actually help with ABC.  But, I also hate going.  I hate going because it is a HUGE struggle and always a BIG setback on my weight loss.  I get out of routine there and get lazy, not working out.  I won't be able to git The Stroller, so keeping our wonderful schedule (up at 6am, walking at 7:15, back to the house by 9am) is not possible. There is a treadmill that I can use at night, but I hate the treadmill, down in the dark basement.  

I lost 3lb last week and REFUSE to gain the month at my parents.  I REFUSE.  I have been weighing on Fridays, but while gone, I won't weight at all.  My goal for the month of July is to workout at least 3 days a week, to continue to keep track of my calories, staying within my daily calorie range and to not gain.  This month is going to be a huge challenge.  I am going to miss the support and companionship of my Manchester Moms!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all made it safely! Hope everything is going well. Don't forget to keep up with your calorie journal.

    ReplyDelete