Thursday, July 15, 2010

All by myself!

Everyone bailed on me...or so I thought. Last night, I went to bed genuinely expecting to be the only one walking this morning. Everyone else has appointments, classes, grandparents, wedding dresses, etc to tend to, so I figured I would be going it alone. To my utter surprise, I was just as determined to get up and at it this morning. We didn't even sleep late! I started on the usual rout and there was Energy Erin so I didn't have to go it alone after all. I am still really proud of myself for having the gumption to do it, as Peanut would say, "all by me self."

As a "treat" to myself, I purchased "Jillian's 30 Day Shred." Hayley Y. and I did it after our walk yesterday. Today, Erin and I did. We are doing really well. We have a lot to build up to, but it is a start!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for shredding things! Still sounds scary, though, even after doing it. The little heifer wants to know when you are going to invite me to be a contributor.....lol. :-) And the bull got a haircut. We will see you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete