Wednesday, September 22, 2010

c25k & Shrinkvivor

I am still doing Week 3.  I think I am on Day 6 (or 7) by now.  I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I was going to continue on with Week 4, but decided to go back to Week 3.  It still kicks my butt!  I have not added any workouts to my days off of c25k  :-(

I have joined The Sisterhood of The Shrinking Jeans and am taking part in their Shrinkvivor Challenge!
It is going well!  I did OK in our first challenge, which was to log our miles and the team with the most miles wins immunity!  I logged 6.5 miles  :-(
I did lose this week!

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job this week Jen!

    I've never done the c25k program before so I'm not sure what exactly week three entails but I know you can do it. You will get past week 3 and move along to week 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, Jen, and it will get easier!! I started out with a c25k type program a year ago, and now I'm training for my 2nd 1/2 marathon. If I can do it, anyone can!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!

    have another awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6.5 miles is great!! I only did 7 myself :)

    I also start C25K last week. I am only on WK1 day 2, moving to day 3 tomorrow. I can totally relate to how you are feeling. We can do it together!

    http://justthe6ofus.net/wordpress/?p=7017

    ReplyDelete